Monday, June 20, 2011

lately.

last week was a good week.
{as you read here}
 and it just keep getting better!!
on thursday i got to babysit my nephews.
(only korbin and brody this time... thank goodness)
then kristee and allyse called asked if i wanted to go swimming!
so of course i said yes!
{flashback}
oh wednesday, when jamie was coming home, i was wearing a see-through type shirt...
and it was frying hot. and guess what? i got sunburned through my shirt!
so so dumb. then at cheer on thursday morning i wore a tank top
and got even more sunburned. freak. i was fried.
and so i had to be super careful and wear sunscreen in order to go swimming!
but i did and it was super fun!!
allyse's brothers chariton and mckay came too! and kim stopa.
total blast :)
then later i went and ran errands with my mom.
got a pretty awesome shirt!!
{dont mind how hot i look right now..}
and we got funny shirts like this for my brothers fathers day presents!
you cant take my family seriously... haha
then paigie invited me to watch harry potter outside with a bunch of her friends!
it was super fun seeing all of them again!
haha paige and i.

friday i went to cheer.
then the dermatologist. {cause i have these funny bumps on my arms}
and just ran some errands around in salt lake!
had a day with my mommy :)
we ate lunch at zupa's. mmmm i love that place!
then we went to my dad/brothers softball game!
they won. 15 to 7. good game :)
after, kylee, kristee, sierra, and i all hung out at kylee's.
i love catching up with them!

saturday was allyse's birthday!
so of course we had to kidnap her!
kennadee, kristee, kylee, sierra, jonny, and i all went to magelby's for breakfast!
we just chatted awhile.
i love love love allyse! happy birthday girl :)
then went to another two softball games.
one loss. one win.
one region championship team.
way to go boys :)
lets just say i am a pro ice thrower...
simple minds. simple pleasures.
stake dance that night!
oh baby haha so so funny!

sunday. fathers day.
happy fathers day {yesterday} to my amazing father, kevin bascom.
he is most definately one of the funniest people i know.
but, he is also one of the most hardworking and service oriented people i know.
my dad is seriously amazing!
all of you that know him know how big of a smart alec he is...
he likes to keep you on your toes!
hah but happy fathers day daddy :)
{he's a little bit more grey now... but i love it :)}

today..
cheer in the morning.
took a nap after. not sure what else.
gotta love summer!!!

quote of the day:
“So here’s to all those summer nights when my feet hit the sand and the waves break my fall
and all my friends around me out number the stars.”
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment