Thursday, November 3, 2011

happy birthday to the best sister ever!!

today is my only sisters birthday!!!
she is 23 years old!!
i had this whole long post about it and it got erased... so so sad.
i remember growing up always wanting to be just like her.
she loved me and i loved her. we were the only sisters that we had.
she would feed me french fries and make me bite my finger instead of the fry.
she scared the crap out of me when she pretended to be her evil twin.
we fought a lot, but always forgave eachother.
whenever her friends were over i was right by her side.
i followed her everywhere.
i annoyed the heck out of her.
she tormented me.
when she graduated and moved away i was so happy to have her gone.
but then i realized how much i missed talking to her.
and being able to sneak in her room and take her clothes.
and having another girl in the house.
and then she got engaged.
the week of her wedding i had girls camp that i left early from.
it also was the first time that mother nature had visited me. ever.
you could say that i was a total bihh on her wedding day.
because i was.
i blamed it on mother nature but now i look back and realize that its because i didnt wanna loose my sister.
she was growing up and starting a family of her own.
and i was left in the dust. or so i thought.
come to find out, her marriage matured her alot.
i grew up too.
we have become soo much closer together!
i know that i could call her at anytime and she would be there for me!
i love her to death! we have so much fun together!
i love seeing her with jamie and noa. it gets me excited to start my own family!
tiff, no matter what i say or do to you, always know that i love you with all my heart!
thanks for being the best sister that anyone could ask for!
you seriously do so much for me and i cant thank you enough!
i love you forever and always sis :)





{read about my day below}

No comments:

Post a Comment