Monday, February 11, 2013

the golden rule.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. Talk to others. Get out of your comfort zone and say hi to someone you wouldn't normally talk to. Sometimes that's all that person needs. Lately I have been a lot more conscious of people around me. I've tried to be kinder, talk to more people, and get to know others. And let me just tell you, it had been awesome. You're never truly alone in this world, no matter how much you feel like that. I am so grateful for my best friend and for the example she sets for me. I strive to be like her a little more each and everyday. You know who you are. Thanks for being you and being they example you are to me! I've definitely gained more friends and a better understanding of people because of it. A couple final words I have for you tonight:: smile. It's contagious.

xoxo, britt

No comments:

Post a Comment