Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baseeeeeeeball game.

Well hello friends :)

Today:
Physics. Fell asleep. Like usual.
Kina afu makes fun of me everyday for it... Oh well.
At least she was the one with the huge red mark on her forehead, not me.
Jk love ya Kina!!
Health: watched this weird movie.
Sem sem: Easter egg hunt in the scriptures? Okay.
CJ Davis cracks me up!!
Lunch. Beto's :)
Colton Blair cracks me up!!! Love that kid!
English. Erika Mouritsen didn't come. Again.
Dallon and i just sat there and talked the whole time.
My BOY teacher's middle name is Kelsey... Awkward.
Soooo happy the sun came out after school!

Tonight my ward is going to the BYU vs. UTAH baseball game!!
Pretty darn sure I am going to freeze my butt off...
Thank goodness for a million layers!

Well that's all for now folks.

Don't forget to check out my quote of the day!!! ------>

p.s. Only 36 days baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment