Wednesday, April 20, 2011

giiiiiiiiiingerrrrrrrrrrrrr.... where ARE youuuuuuuuuuu???????

today has been p-rit-e good.
didnt have to wake up for cheer this morning :)
{but woke up to my parents freaking out looking for me.}
slept in history.
"are you ladies doin alright back there?" -mr reed.
"i'm doin great!!!" -me.
hahahaha wow. i LOVE history and mr reed :)
i was in charge in spanish.
led the song and graded hw.
wasnt as fun as i thought... darn it.
lunch. loser table! math hw.
haha awkward hand hold perhaps?!
math.
ohhhhhhhohhhh i dont even know where to start.
we have the best times in that class.
it's a miracle we even learn anything.
(barely.)
well. when court, hunt, and i were walking to class,
this kid randomly calls down the hall,
"giiiiingerrrrr. where are youuuuuuuu?"
haha we were peeing.
then gil talks about doughnuts the whole class period?
yeah, who knows.
i'll just tell you the gooooood quotes :)

"someone should've reminded me not to put
these two together." -gil

"my hair is on top of my head, where's yours?" -gil

"if i rolled over you, you would die."
-kennadee/ mr logan

"getting a doughnut from a fat man is like getting
blood from stones." -gil
"bloods don't have stones.... i mean..." -me
"and you think i'm the dumb one?!" -summer

"if you touch my doughnut, your finger will come off
as a bloody stub." -gil

"doooooooooooooooooooo it!!"
"she did it!!"
-me

"you guys are smarter than you look!!!" -gil

"what is she doing?" -gil
"i dont know, surfin or somethin..." -me
"rachel, what're you doing?" -gil
"trying to surf..." -rach

most likely none of these quotes will make sense to you...
you kinda had to be there...
BUT it was hilarious!

oh... and just fyi BYU won last night!!
in the 11th inning!
{thats two more innnings than usual!}
final score: BYU 8. UT 6.
yeah, what up utah?!

today has been a good day :)
cupcake chic and hunters after school!!
finally found duncan's baseball team!
congrats jana ;)
jk jk all i can say us that i love my second family.
love you koffords!!

WAIT!
{pause.}

it's my mom and dad's 27th anniversary!!
yayyyyyyyyy :)
congrats guys!
i love my parents ALOT!
they are amazing and always willing to do anything/everything
for me. i really appreciate it!!
they are the most selfless people i know!!
and pretty cute too....


aww. i love them. :)

now. i gotta go read catching fire.
it is getting so intense!!!!!!! love love love it!!

love, britt.

p.s. only 35 more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment