Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a few pictures and some tumbling.

these were on my telephone.
enjoy!

hunter shot shaved ice flavoring on the ceiling... bless her heart.
dad had to clean it up.



julia brought me a HUGE bag of movie theater popcorn!
we ate that for a week. and then my mom threw it away. :(


ryan & i at yogurtland for his FIRST time!!
{brother/sister date :)}
we look hot. dont worry.



coopers run :)


baby oaklie :)
isnt she precious??

competition cheer tryouts were today!!
haha kinda butchered my tumbling...
hope i can still make it!

came home for a little bit and then went to tumbling with coach brooke!!
oh how i miss her! i was so excited to see her!
i havent gone tumbling since march... rough.
these little six year olds were there for their competition practice.
HOLY COW. they were SO good!!
three of the four girls had a roundoff three backhandsprings!
way to be girls!!
tumbling was a major success!!
did my standing tuck and hit it. SOLID. first try :)
then finally getting my set back in my roundoff handspring tuck.
worked layouts!!
i have "perfect form" as brooke says, but zero height.
gotta get that set.
towards then end i finally was getting better!!
yayyyyyy :)
oh how i've missed tumbling!!!

wanna hear something scary?
school starts in THREE WEEKS. from today!
to be honest, i actually am SUPER excited!
but i am still gonna live up the summer while i can!

p.s. to all the people that actually read this, thanks!
it always makes me smile when i have someone come up to me and tell me they read!
if i dont have your blog on my blog list,
leave a comment with your web address
and i'll make sure to add it!!


1 comment:

  1. hey i heard about lindsey, im really sorry. that is terrible. but a good thing to, because she was in so much pain. prayers r with all of you guys.

    *hey, im sorry about copying your blog. won't happen again. PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete