Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Four weeks....

So guys.... I know it's been forever...
Four week to be exact.
I hope my blog staplers aren't about ready to kill me!!
Life has just been flying by at about 1566744884 miles per hour.
Yup, that fast!!

I am going to blog again soon, but for now, here is some news:

I am a JUNIOR at Orem high school!

I got asked to homecoming!!!!
By: Jonny Bradshaw!
I'm super excited :)

I got an iPhone 4 that I am paying for all by myself!

I love my best friends, hunter Kofford and Louisa Jarman to death!!

Im going to visit my Ginger twin, Liz Yeager this weekend!!!

I am 100% exhausted and going to bed!!!
Just wanted to check in so you all knew I was alive...
Love you all :)
Pictures to come...

2 comments:

  1. Brittany! you are so cute! I can't wait to see you at homecoming! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... i cant believe you got an iphone. so jealous

    ReplyDelete