Wednesday, February 29, 2012

happy leap year.

today only comes around every four years. why not make the best of it? ;)

life is treating me well lately. sorry i kinda left you guys hanging in my last post... but most of you know whats been going on in my life. whether its concerning friends, family, school, or boy. but, for those of you that have no idea what im talking about, i'll gladly clue you in!

lets start with basketball, shall we? we played MV, the "loved" cross-town rivals on valentines day. can you say what a freaking good game?? i totally thought we were gonna lose. but, we pulled through! so proud of my tiger boys!! we then finished out the season undefeated in region! so cool right? yeah, i think so too! we are now in the state playoffs and have won both of the games so far. we are playing bountiful in the semi-finals on friday!! lets go boys! finals are on saturday. how sick would it be if we won? yeah. pretty freakin rad. just a sidenote:: i cant believe that cheer is almost over. tryouts for the 2013 squad are march 19-21... im gonna be a senior... so weird.

school. well lets just say i am the queen of procrastination. and its starting to catch up with me... i didnt do any of my math homework from this past homework, but still somehow got 100% on my test... no idea how i did that? guess math still is my strong suit. chemistry is kicking my butt. i am finally getting good at it again though. BIG NEWS:: i got a 97% on my test. yup. i havent done that good since first term. so proud of myself! all the rest of my classes are nap time. except spanish. i got married in that class today... dont ask.

i am glad to say that i have rekindled some lost friendships in the past couple weeks! i finally learned that admitting i wrong and getting over myself and my pride is way better than having to be right. yeah... lets just leave it at that.

meet boy.
jonathan david bradshaw.
we have been best friends for the past three years. i love this kid! he really is the sweetest boy. we know eachother so well and i absolutely love that! im not worried about telling him anything, because i know he is there for me, like he always has been. jonny and i are so close already and it just feels right. he's a great guy and a total cutie right?? yup. gotta love him.


sorry for the picture quality.... gotta love iphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment