Sunday, February 12, 2012

Patience.

People say that good things happen to those who wait. I couldn't agree more!! But, everyone that knows me knows that patience is not my strongest point. And admitting that I'm wrong is right above that one... The big guy upstairs works in mysterious ways. Lately I have seen His hand in my life more than ever before. I know that He sends people in and out of our lives at certain times for a reason. We go through life with who knows how many friends. Some we keep. Some we lose. And some are lost at first, and then regained. He teaches us that its better to admit that you're wrong than get mad or even live in regrets. Boy has taught me a lot lately... Heavenly Father definitely knew I needed boy right now. He knows us better than we know ourselves. And Heavenly Father, let me just say this:: thank you for helping me FINALLY have patience... Cause you knew everything would work out like its supposed to. With school. With friends. With family. And even with boy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment