Wednesday, September 26, 2012

college life.

Today was college day! Representatives from most of the school in Utah came and did presentations at out school. I went to the SUU, USU, and BYU presentations. I wanted to go to the U of U as well but didn't have enough time. As of now, who knows where I'll end up! It's crazy that those decisions are here and ready to be made!! Applying for schools is expensive... I never realized. After that we had lubch and went to all of our classes. They were 35 minutes. What's the point? Yeah, no one knows. But the plus side is I didn't have to take my math test! Bonus! Today was a rather ho-hum day. Nothing too exciting. Love my girls in math::
 
 


ps. look at this gem i found at a clothing exchange i did in my ward. yup. its velvet. nbd.
 
 
 
 
 
off to go ask my date to sadie's! tata for now!
xoxo, brittany
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment