Monday, September 24, 2012

starting the day off right.

This morning I was able to go to the Provo temple with hunter. I've been wanting to go for the last couple weeks but haven't done it yet. I went in with an open heart to see what He would have me learn. I learned today that Heavenly Father definitely has a sense of humor. He loves to laugh just as much as we do, am I'm pretty sure that he was up there giggling with us when a boy was being confirmed for a girl. I'm grateful that I live so close to the temple and have the oppurtunity to go in the morning. I highly recommend it! :)

1 comment:

  1. The Temple is awesome! How cool that you are going now!!!!! Such a great place to keep focused on what truely is important in our crazy world=)I believe He also has a great sense of humor=)

    ReplyDelete