Wednesday, June 5, 2013

two in one.

i know this is two posts in one day... but i didn't quite get all my feelings across in that last post of mine... i dont even know where to start. i am so unbelievably grateful for my friends and family. so this is to them, who knows if they're going to see it one day, but honestly that doesnt matter.

 
 
you see this beautiful girl right here? yeah, thats my best friend. her name is emily bradford. em and i have known eachother for a loonnnng time. we went to elementary school together, cheered at the same allstar gym, and cheered on the same high school team. regretably, this year was the first year that we became super close and basically inseperable. this girl means the world to me! she is always there when i need a listening ear and always willing to put me in my place, which happens more than i would like... :/ she always has a smile on her face and you rarely see her in a bad mood. you will find us creepin on some poor kids more often than not... its our favorite pass time!! :) emily is so motivated and dedicated to whatever she is doing. she puts her whole heart and soul into the things she loves and expects perfection. emily is a beautiful girl inside and out and i am so grateful to have her as a best friend! i cant wait to watch her cheer at byu this coming year! go cougs!!
 
 
kristee rowley and i have been best friends since third grade and have been through absolutely everything together. we met in our third grade class and clicked instantly ever since. even if there is time passed between us where we dont see eachother, its like we were together the entire time and we dont miss a beat! between our hallmark movie nights, taco amigo runs, and chasing after boys, this girl has become so so close to me. shes always there as a shoulder to cry on and makes me feel loved no matter what is going on in my life, she always takes time from her busy schedule to come talk to me when i really need someone and i appreciate that so so much. kristee has always been the best influence in my life and i look up to her so much! here's hoping that she remembers me when she gets called as the next general relief society president.
 
 
rylie elder is my go to party girl. i can always rely on having a good time when she is around! i met rylie cheering at orem high school. i am so grateful that we got so close this past summer and have shared all the memories that we have together. there is honestly never a dull moment with this lovely lady around and i love her to death. she has taught me to not care what other people think and to always be you no matter what. she is an incredible girl and i am lucky to have her around!
 
 
 
jonathan david bradshaw has been one of my best friends since my freshman year. jonny and i have shared lots of laughs and tears. so many times have we spent on hour long phone calls or drives around talking and talking. this kid was called to serve in the georgia atlanta spanish speaking mission and leaves in just a few short hours. i am going to miss the stern looks of disapproval and the words of wisdom keeping him in line. jonny taught me that you dont need to be embarrassed that you love the gospel. he showed me what it was like to wear your religion on your sleeve and stand for what you know is right. he has been one of my biggest examples through high school and i look up to him so much (just check out those heels!!) im gonna miss you elder! see ya in two!!
 
 
this gorgeous girl is my amazing sister, tiffany bascom lunnen. she has been there for me through everything. she is honestly the best big sister i could ever ask for. she is so caring and absolutely loves life. her creativity shines through in everything she does. when she does something, she doesnt just throw it together, its always extravagant and over the top, but thats why we love her. ever since she got married six years ago, i have realized how much i love her and how grateful i am for her in my life. tiff, you are aboslutely amazing. i love you to death and i can wait for my next trip out to new orleans to visit you!
 
 
 
and this, this kid, is nathaniel curtiss widmer. he is probably the sweetest person you have ever met in your entire life! he is so genuine and kind to every person he meets. i dont think i have ever met a person who is more happy and optimistic than he is. nate is a complete mountain man. im pretty sure that if he had the choice, he would move up to the mountains and live out there for the rest of his life. he is often found hiking and riding his motorcycle. nate has shown me to love nature and take advantage of what god created for you. nate is so loving and and so sweet. i honestly dont know how to put into words what i think about him,,, hes just perfect and i am so glad that he was out in my life the time he was. its crazy how things work out sometimes...
 
i have so many more great friends that i could give shoutouts to, but as for now this is it. i seriously have the best friends in the entire world, not like im biased or anything, and i am so grateful for each and everyone of them and the life lessons that they have taught me. im grateful that each of them were put into my life and the footprints they have left behind. my only wish is that as we grow up and grow old, we will all stay in contact and always be the homies that we are. here's to the memories we've shared and the many more that are to come!!
xoxo, britt
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment