Thursday, February 24, 2011

perfect first date

Well... My idea of the perfect date is April 25.
Cause it's not too hot and it's not too cold.
All you need is a light jacket!
Hahah name that movie :)

Honestly I have no idea what the perfect first date would be.
I want it to be with either a guy I really like or one of my best guy friends.
I'll be all dolled up lookin good!
Haha and he'll be super cute.... Hopefully.
Then we'll go do something fun!
Like golfing or bowling or something crazy!
Not a movie, cause that's what everyone does"
The date just has to be creative.
Then dinner maybe? Not sure.
End the night with a first kiss? I think not!
Well..... Depends. ;)
I just want my first date to be super fun and crazy!
I know who I want it to be with though... Haha

Today I was 100% exhausted.
This no sleep thing is really getting to me.
Slept in physics.... Thought someone said the answer was zero.
So I said, are you sure it's zero?
They all just looked at me like I was on crack...
Haha funniest thing!
Then, I was aleep and I heard someone breathing really loud and I had no idea who it was.
Until I realized it was me.
Rough.
Slept in health.
Oracles in seminary.
Lunch...... Super random.
VOTE FOR HUNTER!
Erika, hunter, and I all took a picture, but Erika has it, so I'll post it later.
English was so annoying. No one would be quite.
But... Most of the time that's my fault... Not today.
Came home and am about to do some Spanish, math, and physics.
Going to pick up my cookie dough soon!
Pizza factory cookie dough is amazing!

I love Mac.

"you better not be busy on the next full moon,
cause you got a date at the O rock with Brittany!"
-Jordan Latimer

Quote of the day:

"when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have 100 reasons to smile!"
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment