Monday, February 21, 2011

threeeeeeeeeeee day weekend

this weekend was seriously the best weekend of my life!
well... except for today!
but you can read about my friday on my last post!

saturday~
went to tumbling wiff hunter, mia, and carlie!
well brooke of course also!
and guess what?! hunter got her backhandspring!!!
i was so freaking proud of her :)
check it out!!
then, we went to hunter's where erika was waiting.
liz came over!
erika, hunter, liz, carson, and i all went to sammy's.
"i thought you hated sammy..." haha wow sometimes i love my daddy!!



got a raspberry shake!
then went to my house...
check hunter's fb for pictures!
dance party!
"i need to set my status as hot and dangerous!" -carson
haha good times!

sunday i woke up and made some pancakes!
yummmmmm
then went to church!
took a nap and then made dinner for my siblings
played apples to apples!
probably one of my favorite games!
it ended up that the green cards we got totally described us...
haha kinda sad but hilarious!
the whole famdamily.

Tiff and i had the funniest ones though...

after we played farkle.
dumbest game ever.
yup. so true.
i lost.
ryan and i went to go watch iron man.
love :)

woke up at 1.:30 this morning.
did physics homework... SO boring!
been cleaning/making stuff for a shower all day.
hopefully getta do somefin fun for fhe!

ta ta for now!

i love mac

EGGO :)

1 comment: