Monday, February 28, 2011

day seven

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
well......
who: me and my hottie/amazing fiance and
our family/friends
what: our wedding... of course.
when: my fiance returns from his mission
where: the temple. perhaps hawaii, manti or mt timpanogos.
how: my parentals will pay for it.
as for all the pther details, that'll be figured out with my hubbie! :)
i want him to be apart of the planning as much as he can.
as for food, i want chocolate covered strawberries, eclairs, and perhaps
gourmet shaved ice.
(if you know anyone getting married let them know about my company!)

i love mac.

quote of the day:

"thay aren't as good as the whole sweet ones..."
-madds parcell



 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! madds kills me!!!!!!!!!!!! that was SO funny!!!!!
    "no maddie. those ARE semi-sweet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah no no no it was "because they aren't as good as the all the way sweet ones!" i don't even know what i'm talking about. love ya britt :)

    ReplyDelete