Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 8. happy birthday to my man jb :)

happy birthday to justin bieber!!
hottest 17th year old alive.
okay... thats an exaggeration.....
but he is a hottie :) take a look!
(i've seen this twice.... just fyi)


yup. he's good looking!!!!!

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.

in honor of justin, my song of the day is....
baby
or
one less lonely girl

today was great!!!!!!
read about it on hunter's blog!!
(saves me time to not have to retype it...)

you've all heard so much about my japanese exchange student...
so here she is!!
nao sakamoto :)


random pictures....

noa would laugh histerically everytime i said
"eat it"
and so he spit squash ALL over me!
but you cant tell in this picture...


walked in from seminary yesterday and christian was taped to a pole?
soooooo funny :)


before lindsey's party last night..



i love mac.

quote of the day:
"my bra is skiwanpus... this tramp is good..."
-me.
hahahahaha don't ask.

1 comment: