Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fifteen

Day fifteen:
Something you'll never leave the house without.

For sure my cellular device.
I feel so weird when I don't have my phone....
I have to have it with me.

Today:
I took naps in physics and health!
Seminary was great!
We learned about Zion's camp.
Holy cow.
I could never walk a thousand miles just to turn around.
They are amazing!
Lunch.
I just have to say that Jordan Latimer is probably the funniest person.
"only if I get a discount!!!!!"
"we were making out in the furnace room. It was super hot!"
Haha don't worry, All of this was a joke.....
Coloring my hair today :)
Hunterrrrrrrrrr is com in over to do some hw.
Then maybe I am going over to her casa to help paint?
Maybe.......

Ilovemac.

Quote of the day:
"nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
-maria robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment