Saturday, March 5, 2011

11 & 12

Day 11: what's in your makeup bag?
Mascara
Eyeshadow
Brushes
Q tips
Chapstick
Blush
Powder (that I never use)
Cover up
I think that's it.

Last night was interesting.
Party at hunter's but everyone decided to leave?!
Yeah it was weird.
Then tried to go bowling and laser tagging but it didn't work out...
Kinda a rough night but it ended good for someone ;)

Day 12: a photo of the city you live in.

I really don't wanna go search the web for a picture right now,
So I'm not going to.
But everyone reading this blog has seen or lived in Orem so I'm no worried.

Today is moving day for tiff and noa :(
I am so sad! I'll miss that little boy.
And tiff too of course.

I love Mac.

Quote of the day:

"I wanted to kill the hottest person on Earth. Then I learned that there were laws against suicide."
---Missy Fruchter

No comments:

Post a Comment