Wednesday, March 23, 2011

29&30

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

i could never get tired of being with my friends!!
(well maybe sometimes... but for the most part ;))



























sorry... picture overload!!

also....

like madds said.
i could NEVER get tired of PEOPLE WATCHING!!
best thing ever :)

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today +
three good things that have happened in
the last 30 days!

three good things...

1. i blogged more :)
(you should be proud of me.)
2. i had a foreign exchange student.
3. got a 93% on a physics test!

but mainly...

I AM GOING TO NATIONALS IN CALI TOMORROW!

sometimes i really hate a certain soccer player.

guess what?!
got all my grades up!!
either getting a 4.0 or 3.95!
yes :)

this'll most likely be my last post til i get home!!
wish us luck!

go tigers :)

 

1 day til nationals!
63 days til my birthday!

i kinda like mac.

quotes of the day:
Simply because we do not run across goal lines, slam dunk basketballs,
or hit home runs, doesn't mean we can't change the score. 
~Author Unknown

I'm not a cheerleader.  I'm an athletic supporter. 
~Author Unknown
(haha i love that!!)

In any other sport, if you miss the catch all you lose is the ball. 
 ~Author Unknown

Any man can hold a girl's hand, but only the elite can hold her feet. 
 ~Author Unknown
kinda cheesey i know...
but i really like this one!!!!

Cheerleading is more than a sport; it's an attitude. 
~Author Unknown

lets go orem cheer!
lets come home with a national championship :)

1 comment: