Wednesday, March 16, 2011

22 & 23 and some exciting news

DAY 22: a letter to someone who has hurt you.
 
well...
this could be interesting.
i dont wanna share this over my blog.
and to the person that came to my mind, 
(who probably most likely doesn't ready my blog.)
all i can say is,
CARMA IS A BIHHH!!
and guess what?!
you're getting 100% what you deserve!!
 
day 23: 15 facts about you.
 
1. i am an orem high cheerleader.
2. my favorite color is purple.
3. i have gone to canada.
(where justin bieber is from :))
4. in 70 days i will be turning 16!
5. i am part irish/australian/polish/danish....
the list goes on and on.
6. i have red hair.
7. i am the youngest in my family.
8. my favorite number is 8. 
9. i have had my ears pierced since i was two.
10. yo hablo espanol.
(i speak spanish)
11. i play the radio.
12. i love cadbury mini eggs.
13. i have THE cutest nephews.
14. i love the rain.
15. i am proud to be an OREM HIGH TIGER :)
 
....and i love justin bieber.....
 
these past couple days have been interesting to say the least!
super crazy busy with cheer, family, and everything else.
guess what?!
?
?
?
keep guessing
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
almost there
?
?
?
?
?
?
?!
 
I GOT TO NATIONALS IN 8 DAYS!!!!
 
COUNT THEM!
 
8!
 
i am so insanely excited its...insane?!
haha
courtnee my asian and i are gonna party it up!!
i love my nationals buddy :)
 
and.......
 
my 16th birthday is exacly 70 days from today.
70 days.
ten weeks.
10 wednesdays.
however you wanna say it.
i am stoked!!
 
i love my girls!!
 
 
i love mac.
 
quote of the day:
 
"Cheerleading is a part of you. You live it all the time. People will judge you based upon it, but you can't be ashamed because although they may make fun of you, they are just jealous that you are on of the elite,
 the superior, the best... a cheerleader!";
 author Kacy, CA, USA

"A Picture may be worth a thousand words, but a cheer is worth a thousand smiles";
author Tiger Coach, MD, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment