Wednesday, May 4, 2011

live.laugh.love.

Today was a good day :)
Cheer this morning was good! I am gonna miss all my girls!
History. Watched the CHEESIEST movie!
Haha court, jonny, and I were crackin up!
Spanish. Had a dumb sub. Watched another movie.
George, Jordan, nate, and I were goin crazy! Love it :)
Lunch. Went to Mitchell fowler's house.
Did math and got a tour. Haha
"no I have never jumped off or hung from the railing."
Then went to math. Oh how I love that class!!
"Dont get mad!!!!!!!!"
I can never stop laughing :)
came home and made a smoothie! So yummy!

I decided that quote thing is kinda rather stupid...
The quotes it comes up with don't even make sense.
So I will be going back to choosing a quote each day!

"The happiest of people don't necessary have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way!"

Come what may and love it!

Only 21 days :)
Yup. That's 3 weeks!!

s**ty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment