Monday, May 23, 2011

wake me up when this is over.

sooooooooo
friday i babysat. and helped my mom with.....
kirsten's baby shower on saturday!
she got a MILLION clothes!
so cute :)
then hunter and louisa came over.
got stuck doin ryan's pictures forever!!!
then we went to gibson's.
and then boyfriend #2's
{alec}
he cracks me up!
then went to cafe rio.
back to alec's.
and hunter's.
then to louisa's!
lots of driving.
tried on her GORGEOUS prom dress!
then went and hung out with alec and david.
hahah david is super awkward. SO funny!!
"do you have a girl friend? want one?"
"come snuggle with me! no!!!"
lets just say it was a good night!
kinda a lame sunday.
today was a rather good day.
physics crt. rough. i suck.
health.... TOO many people swear in that class.
had a quick wendy's run so ryan and elia could get their "talent"
talent show in sem sem.
i made brownies...
along with two other people.
{hunter, my pan is still in your locker...}
ryan and elia showed us the "12 steps to eat a hamburger"
hahah it was hilarious!!
they were trying to be proper... best thing!!
"wanna go kiss in the rain??"
"yeah! but wait. i cant ruin this. i've waited 16 years minus two days.
so not worth ruining it... sorry."
haha i love my husband ;)
then went to lunch with hunter and louisa!
we went to wendy's. again.
twice today.
"you came over here to say hi to her and only her?"
yes. i hate people that are rude to me and
expect me to be their best friend.
we had some good chatting though.
boys are dumb.
i love louisa mae jarman with all my heart!!!!
you are amazing girlie!!
then had english. read a play.
"wake me up when this is over."
that was my part!!
"who do you think you are?!"
erika's part.
totally explains us!!
then afterschool we found out who our new coach is!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!
it's....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DEBBIE LEE!
abby's mom!
i'm excited it think it will be great!!
then had a half hour practice...
sorry girls.
then assembly tryouts.
came home and did math.
mall.
blogging.
pretty interesting i know!!

i am stoked. wanna know why?!
2 days til i'm 16!!
less than 48 hours baby :)
{spirit bowl is on my bday!! big relay here i come!!}

"he has dibs on your first date!"
oh boy. i am crossin my fingers!!!!!!!!

8 days of school left :)

sometimes people change.
friends change.

quote of the day:

"nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
-maria robinson



1 comment:

  1. i just thought if you really didn't want to be my friend you could tell me instead of just pushing me away. i'm sorry i'm to horrible to be your guys friend, but i didn't think by the post i put up it indicated i didn't want to be your friend. i'd really like to talk to you in person instead of you telling me over a blog that you don't want to be my friend.

    ReplyDelete