Friday, May 20, 2011

lots.

so guess what?!
i finished my history paper and got
145/150 :)
yes!!
had to stay up til 1:30 to do it cause my computer turned off...
but hey it all payed off!

pictures from ryan's senior picture photo shoot:
these are hunter's and my favorites!










yes ladies, he's a cutie!!
call him up ;)
hahaha good thing he doesn't read my blog...
cause i'd be in BIG trouble for that one!

and one picture of me that we took:


my hair is kinda crazy...
didnt expect that to be doing pictures of me.
hunter made me grab my uniform and there ya go!

so on wednesday for yw's we went to PPT :)
that was my first time there and i absolutely LOVE it!
saw some kids i went to elementary school with!!
(we were the only girls {6} out of probably {75} boys!)
one of them helped me learn how to do a double front flip!!
yay :) best feeling ever!!!

thursday i stayed after for math for a long time!
2 hours! granted that half the time we were just talking.
then i went to kirsten's baby shower!
{i still want baby to come on my birthday!!}
and then another baby shower!
then to target where it was pouring rain and i got soaked!!
i got the cutest outfit for my neice :)
i'll show a picture AFTER the shower!
dont wanna ruin the suprise!!

todai i didnt fall asleep in ANY of my classes!
its a miracle! kina afu was proud of me! haha
i am babysitting my little studs tonight :)
i love my nephews!
hopefully i can make it to kylee's party though...
who knows?!

well i'm outta here!

5 days til im 16!

16 days til school it out!

quote of the day:
"laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever"
tinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment