Tuesday, November 30, 2010

breathe easy noww

i had that song stuck in my head all day long.
breathe easy by hunter kofford
cutest song! and i kept singing it all day :)

so last night kinda failed on the christmas decorating last night...
got a little done but not a lot.
we'll finish up the rest tonight!!!!

today started out not so good.
aunt flow.
wore some nike half calfs with my boots today! love it!!!
physics was awful. i started to fall asleep but woke up.
we were doing this acceleration thing
and i answered so many questions! it was great!
math..... rough!
"you look really tired"
yeah, thats exactly what i wanted to hear.
i just love it when people sit with their back to me the WHOLE class period.
pe was great! i mopped sheide's weight room with hunter!
"they're my inspiration for working out!!"
haha that made my day
then we hung out in his office and had popcorn
oh and we went and wrote messages in the snow!
(with our hands)
it was great :)
maddie went to her casa for lunch
hunter and stayed and had some pizza and gave ryan a wet willie...
big mistake....
he started chasing me around school. i felt like i was in fifth grade!
then we talked to tay and took a great picture!
haha i love stealing peoples rings :)
it was a good lunch day!
went to english. sat by dallon. thats a party.
he is hilarious.
almost got mottos....
he got my lid stuck on my pen. and no one could get it off.
ryan brought me home!
gotta say, i love having a brother that can drive!
came home and made some sugar free apple cider.
best cider ever!
now off for homework and cleanin my room

you gotta try this!!

25 days til christmas!
176 days til my birthday!


eggo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment