Tuesday, November 23, 2010

catchin' up

let's start where i left off shall we...
friday:
cant remember how school went...
but after school, hunnnner and i came to my house.
made hot chocolate and then maddie came!
thennn put some cute outfits on.
then we got our hairs cut and did some dishes...
(not the best...)
we made dinner and forgot to uh boil the sauce.
whoopppps!
after that taylor and isaiah came over. 
we played pool and watched percy!!
"you're in beauty and the beast too?!"
haha taylor camp, you crack me up!
it was a fun night!
saturday:
woke up at 9:30 love sleeping in!
went to the BYU game with my dad, kameron,devin, kirsten, and ryan.
saw about half my school there:
krystal, jonny, lindsey, abby, tyler, trey, taylor, aubrey, liz, my sixth grade teacher, and lots more!!
wasn't even that cold and we won!!
sunday:
went to church and meetings to plan youth conference!
ate dinner with my family and played mexican train dominoes!
monday:
cheer in the morning, pretty good. kinda onry.
school was good!
had to dance in spanish... that was a joke!!
george is hilarious thoughh!
cheer after school was boring. cleaned two dances for three hours
came home and helped my daddy make stew.
went over to kameron and miriam's for dinner!
found out we aren't going to washington :(
cause of the snow... but guess what?! hasnt even snowed at my house yet!!
makes me really sad...
tuesday:
physics: watched a movie and fell asleep
algebra two: super boring
pe: too tired for anything
english: i read as annie! dallon and erika made my day!
"you better watch yourselves..."
took taylor home from school and had to repeat EVERYTHING he said because ryan "wasnt listening" to anything he said. that was an adventure in itself.
came home and went driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drove to costco and back and practiced parking in the
church parking lot.
not so hot at parking, but pretty good at everything else!
i love driving!!!
young womens hang out tonight?!
friends tonight?!
not sure...
thanks to erika mourtisen for redecorating my blog!!

EGGO :)

2 comments:

  1. no seriously brittany.
    you and dallon better watch your back.
    i can't believe you told her that. probably got all of his hopes up and sadly i'll have to crush them.
    and you're totally welcome.
    i think it's super cute and super you!
    k.
    call me during the break!
    love,
    me.
    erika ann mouritsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noticed how your blog was different! I'm so proud of you!
    "look ryan and savannah match!"
    hahahahaha and not boilin' the sauce...just one of the many rebellious
    acts of hunter trying to get us to be BADDDDDDDDDDDD girls! JUST KIDDING!!!!!! love ya :)

    ReplyDelete