Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday....

FRIDAY...
Woke up with an unexpected suprise...
Thanks Hunter :) Hahaha
Went to physics and actually FINISHED a lab!
First one everr!
Alegbra Two. Thats a whole story in itself.
Lets just say that a certain ex-bestfriend
was acting like we were besties again...
NOT happening. Too much drama!
And a certain boy was wierd but nice, haha!
PE! Best class ever! Hunter's mom brought us:
bagels, cream cheese, and oj!
She's the sweetest!
Thanks Mama Kofford :)
Sheide is Hunter's new manager!!!! YAY!
Got checked out and went to the StateVolleyball Game!
Which, the TIGERS WON!!!! :)
After, went and saw Easy A with my mom and sister....
Kinda sketchy...
Went to Hunters and did our first VLOG ever :)
It's the last post, and I kinda look rediculious, no biggie.
Then Maddie, Hunter, Ashlyn, and I went to Quinn's.
We watched Push.
Maddie and I had a GREAT conversation.
Haha and Isaiah and I too!
Hunter and Taylor are precious!
Hunter played her new song, Breathe Easy for Taylor!
Cutest thing ever! Made my life!!
And once again, I had a suprise... Not the best night.
Boys are ridiculous sometimes!
My nephew is the cutest EVER! Love his laugh!!

EGGO :)

1 comment: