Sunday, November 14, 2010

wonderful weekend

So this week was rather interesting.
Thursday was stressin me out! I had to redo a qiz in physics in order to take the test.
I ended up taking the quiz 4, YES FOUR, times before passing it.
But when I did pass I got a B-! An F to a B-, not bad, eh?!
I took the test after school and got a not so hot score...
I'm for sure retakin it!
We had to stand outside in the freezing butt cold to watch the flag raise,
God Bless America!
Hunter, Maddie, and I actually worked out in PE! It's a miracle!
Taylor borrowed my shorts for pe.
"She left them at my house..." Hahah Taylor Camp, you are my hero!
After my bad day,
Hunter McKenzie Kofford brought me some soup.
(Since we are now officially off sugar! Well, treats!)
It was my brother, Devin's, birthday! #24 baby!
Kameron made me cheat and eat cake and ice cream.
Kinda really disappointed about it...
Friday was alright.
Cheer was actually good that morning!
My tucks are getting so good again! Makes me super happy! :)
Lunch was kinda awkward... Love it when people stare at me...
Seminary is my favorite class!
Absolutely LOVE Brother Carter!
We played darts, and I'm a WAY better shot than I would've thought!
Went home and got to babysit my adorable nephews,
Korbin & Brody
Love them to death!!
Saturday I slept in, miss that so much!
Cleaned my room! Looks so much better!
Went to Winger's with my cheer team!
"I thought we were supposed to bring dates?"
Obviously not, Cassidy, obviously not.
Then went to Hunter's and dressed up as our male look alikes!

Hunter=Quinn
Brittany=Taylor
Maddie=Isaiah
Jojo=George
Kinda did it by hair color, but it's still way funny!
Church was great! I am now officially the
Miamaid President
of the Canyon View First ward!!
Yes! I am so excited!!
YOUTH CONFERENCE AT ASPEN GROVEEEE!
January 28-29!
But.... I have to cheer at a basketball game....
I'll figure something out!

EGGO :)


5 comments:

  1. i love how you changed your name!!!! (: yayy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! haha i love it too! wanna teach me how to redecorate this blog of mine?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...can i be included in this?? or what. hahah jk. britt i luv ya! obviously not cassidy, obviously not. hahah

    ReplyDelete