Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny Little Incidences...

Yesterday in PE Kristee came in for a visit...
Hunter ran and gave her a hug and said OHHHH :)
Then some random creeper kid ran up to her and did the same thing...
Haha! Probably one of the funniest things ever.... :)
I was talking to her later and she said,
I feel like I have cooties all over me!!!!
She's just not that kind of person, and thats why the whole situation was so funny!

Then, today in history, something happened (not exaclty sure what)
and I told Jonny I wasn't gonna talk to him for two whole days!
I was doing super good about it until lunch comes around.
Maddie, Hunter, and I decided to make things funny.
So we walked over to where he was and said hi to every single one of his friends,
EXCEPT HIM!!
We thought we were so funny! I told Maddie to tell him I said two days,
and he replied by saying "Best two days of my life!"
Oh I was livid... So mad and bugged! Not to mention, kinda sad he said that!
On our walk to seminary, Kristee, Jonny, and I were walking together.
I kept the silent treatment up, and he was bugged. Haha way funny.
I get home from school and a chat bar from him on facebook pops up.
He said, "Still not talking to me?"
I started feeling really guilty and caved... It was way funny but
harder than it sounds....

One more story........ :)
Today in spanish we were explaining pictures and in one there was a lady smoking.
The girl explaining the picture said, "Me gusta fumar."
which translates into, "I like to smoke."
After her presentation, I asked, "Do you really smoke?"
She replied by saying, "No."
Sarcasticly, I replied, "Do you need to go see the school counselor?"
Looking me straight in the eyes she said, "I already have."
Oh man, was I embarrassed or what?! I had no idea what to say!
I turned around bright red.... Ugh! So embarrassed!
Probably one of the funniest things of the day! :)

Did my tuck about 15 times at cheer this morning!!
Finally getting back into the habit! :)

Til next time.....

EGGO!! :)
(Japanese for smile!)


No comments:

Post a Comment