Thursday, November 18, 2010

my week

So... I've been super crazy busy and have had NO time to blog this week. Here it is:

monday:
school was... hmmm good i think?? hah i dont rememer...
then i went to cheer for 3. count them! 3 hours.
we had a new girl tryout.
 and that was just bad news...
no worries, she isn't on the squad.
i was exhausted after cheer.
went home and made dinner!! chicken pot pie!
went to bed at 10 pm :)

tuesday:
woke up at 6:20 for cheer. dead tired...
lets just say that my stunt group are not happy campers in the morning...
the rest of school was great!
after school ryan left me!! completely forgot to take me home!
so hunter's mommy came and picked us up!
did some homework and then went to tumbling.
we did absolutely nothing. sat there and talked!
until gabby and  i found a new jump! it's called:
around the world
haha it's like a pike toe-touch type thing...
very cool in my opinion :)

wednesday:
school was alright. not so fun.
worked out in pe again! i am getting sore from it!
went out to lunch with my mommy and ryan!
iceberg is bomb.
but kinda had a hard time with the no sugar thing.
ate an ice cream cone. and let me tell ya,
it was goooooooood.
after school i went into the weight room with :
taylor camp, shawn saili, mia stone, and lou jennings.
pretty much dance partied it up!!
then had another cheer practice.
we cleaned a dance for two hours straight.
then i came home and found a little note from my neighbor.
i didnt appreciate it one bit. super rude!
we all wrote a note back but never gave it to them.
tiffany, you are my favorite! :) haha
did homework and had young womens at my house.
we had a personal progress night! love my wardies!!

thursday (today):
had cheer in the morning. i am all cheered out for the week!
we did competition run throughs!
my stunt group hit everything on our third try!! MIU :)
it got easier as i went, but i was so tired!
school was good!
went to feast and heard hunter mckenzie kofford sing!!
soooooo good!
her grandpa, cree l. kofford talked. love him!
after school went to retake a physics test and got 2% better.
man i was so mad!! looks like i'm not getting an a...
catering a wedding tonight!

odc dance and then movie at my house tomorrow!! :)
can't wait!

EGGO :)

1 comment: